i've always been really shy and i'd say at least 90% of the girls i've been with came to me or tthru a friend and called me.then they asked why i never really talked to them and when i tell them why they think it's cute.till i get them in the sack and they see what i freak i am.
i'm telling you,girls are worse that guys as far as keeping their mouths shut.i've bange so many goirls that told their friends and of course their friends now want in so they come up to me on the down low...i just love the ladies.the only girl i really persued was my future ex-wife before we started dating.she kept setting me up with all her friends till i took her for a long walk,walked into a jewlery store and picked up a small diamond anklet and told her "it was you i wanted the whole time.just didn't know how to tell you."that was it.i wish i would've married her right outta high school like i planned and lived a normal life.now all the pussy in the world couldn't replace the only woman i truly will ever love...