BUAWAHAHHHAHAHHAAH I had an incident happen to me friday night also.

My mom called me freakking pissed off...the neighbours always park in my parents spot (they don't drive, but had purchased the condo with a parking spot for me, for when I visit)
Well my mom and dad had been struggling for some time, telling these people to move their cars...blah blah...I knew about it, but since they did not ask for my help, I did not step in.
Well she calls me Friday night JUST as I wsas about to have supper and a drink with my girl...she tells me that the guy laughed at her, and told her to call 911.

We I could not get my fucking coat fast enough to make the 25 minute drive.
I was on fucking fumes!!!!

I get there I see there is somebody peeping out the their window...they already know my car.
I ring the bell 3 times real fast.

The guy opens the door:
(take note that I was already on fire, because NOW they fuck had disrespected my mom)

-Me: " Hey 911 is here, and move your fucking car now!!!!'

The guy says, what car??
I looked at him in the eyes and told him, the car YOU have parked on MY spot....MOVE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

And then around the corner I see 3 other guys come around, they were outside over by where the cars were parked.
So now I see 4 guys against 1 hu>?

I stood there, and I said, that is my parking spot, don't ever park there again!!!

Then he just told one of the other guys to move the car, which he did.

I went back into my parents house...I was fucking shaking and ready to hit it, I knew that if they had decided to go, it would be a fucking mess.

These are good people, that just fucked with the wrong nigga! ANd I say good people becaus they are a family of 3....but the guy sure has a big fucking mouth, laughing at my mom.

As I drove away, they were all outside, but did not look my way.

My mom came out to her front yard, and gave them a look: Like saying" there is your 911 asshole!!!

Dinner was cold by the time I got back, and then I also had a double rum and coke.