Quote Originally Posted by badcompany487 View Post
Maybe some sort of live chat kinda thing, i think if you try and charge to enter a site. Where info is posted or something people won't really be into it because much of the same information is out there for free. I think places like Facebook or other areas where the average person or newbie hangs out will be your best bet to draw people.
it wouldn't be a site or charged....i'd have a site where i offered my services and people would pay thru paypal for a basic program with correspondence or a more advanced communication/correspondence and program 3-6 months or whatever....most correspondence would be thru emails, maybe skype chat, etc....people would sign up for programs or packages and get unlimited correspondence....basically the same stuff i'm already doing for free when people pm me for help lol......like i said i'm not looking to get rich, but just make my time worth something instead of doing everything for free for people......

i'm just also want to brainstorm income streams such as linking supplement/protein vendors......i've worked it out where i'm able to get my site for free so there's virtually no overhead.....