PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones

Drew83
06-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Any of you guys watch "Game of Thrones"? Friggin awesome show!!

FUZO
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I love this show . I cant wait until the Starks kill all the Lannister family especialy that little midget . And the brother Jamie who pushed the son Bran out the window that guy has to go asap. I cant wait every week for this to come on. I didnt like the targarian sister having her brother killed but sooner or later she will have to go and the guy she married Khal Drogo he's goin g to die soon also. Great fuk'n series. I wish it was 2 hour episodes. I can go on and on,lol

Drew83
06-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Fuzo, next week should be awesome!! With what happened to Stark and the capture of Jamie. It's gonna get interesting! I can't wait till the incestuous(sp) boy king gets killed. well i hope he gets killed anyway. I have to get the books!

FUZO
06-13-2011, 08:15 PM
I couldnt beleive they killed the king last night

Drew83
06-15-2011, 09:15 PM
just watched it again. The Starks are gonna go ape on that incestuous group

FUZO
06-16-2011, 02:07 AM
HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER UNLES ITS A DREAM OR SOMETHING I'M SO PISSED

ketsugo
06-16-2011, 10:16 AM
I cant believe they killed off Sean Beans character either- man first the king then him- its pissin me off too

dwgdds
06-16-2011, 06:33 PM
ive been waiting for this series for awhile now. my brother read the books and hads been talking them up. so watched the first few episodes with my dad over at his place and thats not happening again. that finger bang session in the third episode put an end to that. just way too awkward. the ending to the last episode was brutal. i dont think bean is going to get his head cut off that quick. anybody see the news report on him getting into a bar fight? he was with a playboy model 20yrs younger than him, defended her form some deusche, got stabbed wiht glass, and continued to order another drink and refuse hospitalization. hes the fucking man.

FUZO
06-16-2011, 07:04 PM
I hope it wasnt him and I cant wait until that jamie gets it in the ass,lol and his midget brother

Drew83
06-16-2011, 09:25 PM
i'm a little pissed that the season final is this weekend. Only 10 episodes?

Warmachine
06-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah, there's two possible problems with only having one episode left. 1. A whole lot of shit is gonna go unresolved, which is gonna fucking drive me crazy to have to wait til next season. Or 2. They do a shitty job of resolving everything in just one episode. That's the only complaint I have about HBO dramas, they work you up so much during a season and kinda do a halfass job at resolving everything!
Oh well, regardless Ive been waiting for tomorrow night fo the last two monthes! I hope every fucking blonde haired mothe fucker in the show dies and I hope the little girl is the one that kills that little incestuous bastard king!

Drew83
06-19-2011, 05:44 PM
The little Stark who has "Needle"? She's got drive and attitude that one. I don't think they're going to resolve everything to leave us with a cliff hanger kind of thing. Well i'm hoping. Tru Blood did a shit kind of tie up last season. I guess well see....can't wait to see it.

ketsugo
06-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Did you guys see yesterdays? It says next episode Spring of 2012 LOL WTF?

Drew83
06-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I thought it tied up the season pretty good and it wasn't rushed either. I can't wait till that incestuous king gets what is coming to him and his mother and father/uncle. I wonder what Calisi(dragon princess) is up to? Kinda sucks that the show is a spring show. HBO seems to like the season shows. Summer=Tru Blood and then Fall=In Treatment. Anyone watch either of those shows?