Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
Well, I dont care if YOU cook or not- I aint flirtin with ya like I did Baby-LMAO!

Ketsugo- LOL! EASY brotha- I was just wanderin and tryin to make sense of it all- time wise I mean. People always tell me that I must be 100 to have done all the things I've done. I like to tell the truth just so they'll think I'm lying- LOL! Hope your head feels better man : ) i'm nippin at your heels age-wise dude.
Were you ever at Benning?
LOL I hear you - I get the same thing- I guess people have a hard time understanding self discipline. Yes I have dedicated my life to training and education. Even as a yong lad. I never went out partying - Dont drink or use recd drugs never have. You are close on one point. Ive only been with 4 women in my life. My current girl 7 years. My first date was at age 18. Between age 22 and 33 - due to being enlisted, my training and school- I never had a date or even a one night stand- So I guess you could say I lack experience in that department, but I dont feel like I missed out on anything. No Benning . There was also a period when my full time job was working at a half way house - where I would arrive at 9pm pour the morning medications, then go to sleep, wake up at 6 administer the meds, make breakfast for 12 people then send them off to day program so 7 hours of my work day were spent sleeping- therefore I could fit in training and school. Of course being around soldiers too- training and teaching opportunities grew as well - I always tried to set up my environment to include training- thats bodybuilding/weighttraining along with combat training. As a child I practiced the popular karate, TKD, Judo , Kenpo- then when I grew up and realized how limited those were for what I need I practiced a whole bunch more, Yeah I fell into the fallacy that Brazilian Jujutsu was good for real situation, but In reality its a very poor means of self defense- Its a sport, its made to practice in the confinds of rules and in an enclosed ring, Every real method of self protection should have offensive and utilize weapons - in the history of man - that has been the law of nature. Koryu- Bujutsu , Silat, filipino kali, particularly use of bladed weapons whether it be knives , swords, machetes or even using a credit card to slice tendons and arteries. A knowledge of anatomy. Back when these so called martial arts were used in battle before guns or bombs were available- they wore armour to protect from these weapons. Punching and kicking were rarely used as a means of fighting because the body was protected. Only the joints were exposed with these armoured bodies- therbye exposing the joints to bone breaking or the arteries to being slashed by a blade. Of course I dont and most will not teach children these ways- thats where all the judo , karate, tae kwon do and kenpo became so popular past 50, 75 years- people dont get that. Jigoro Kano created judo from a synthesis of jujutsu so his dream of teaching children in elementary school could be realized- he also invented the dan ranking system- (colored belts) The Gracies learned from Kano at the kodokan- hence BJJ really is a style or hybird of Judo and jujutsu really is not rolling around using holds or groundfighting. Jujustu was a method of koryu bujutsu- old school methods of war. Everything we see now with colored belts created in time of peace is a means of gendai- budo- with a very different intent of training. I have done both extensively. I have paracticed methods indigenous to various areas of asia- My intent was always to protect oneself from death in war. If I enter a school and saw people doing push ups or jumping jacks- I walked out the door. I know how to exercise so I never wanted to pay in class for more aerobics. You go to a school to practice timing distancing and how to work principles and concepts with another body. The ones that kill and maime. I was never interested in trophy or ring fighting. However ignorance is so rampant. I remember that even the military began using these wrestling bullshit until terrosists began kicking the shit out of everyone with penjcak silat and kali type methods of fighting. Just another example of pussy ass liberals running things. Man I need to stop I could write a novel everyday, especially cuz Ill get 10 guys who barely know what they are talking aout want to argue with me because they belive the bullshit lies. Shall I go on?? LMAO